this is my list if thing I want to do before I Die.
1. Go see a game at Fenway, My favorite park of all time.
2. Meet Derek Jeter that would be awesome.
3. See the Cubs win the World Series come on Cubbies
4. Not feel bad that I kinda like the Red Sox
5. Play baseball in college
6. Get Jon Lester’s Autograph (I know I’m losing it)
7. Throw a no hitter (Hey it’s Little League it could happen)
8. Kick dirt like Lou Pinella
9. Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame.
10. Live long enough to do all this.
Thanks again for reading
I was once asked, would you take a year off your life to have your team win the world series?
At first one would probably think no way, but after a while you think that could be one of the best moments of your life. So the real question is would you make your life better or extend it.